/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

HUAN YING GUANG LING
(I need a Title)
Finding my wings....
Our class blog
Sian
@!#@!#
YOZ!
Dying....
[0534-1314]
Chu1 Yi1

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
(I still need a Title)

Tomorrow is the first day of performance!! Good luck to all performing, especially to the lead actors Jierong and Da En! Please don't get stage fright when you see so many faces staring at you, but I'm sure the two of you will rock just fine! And to the fellow "classmates", hopefully we are not too lag tomorrow and remember to make NOISE so that Rachel can bang her table. Heehee.

Wa, I ran some more today. I feel tired! Actually when I come to think of it, I didn't run much. Boohoo. But I really couldn't run any more. Raaarrh. ><

Today was such a crap day! But tomorrow sucks because of CLAO. Boohoo. =( "What is this world coming to? Someone save us!" - quoted from Dramafeste! You can tell that I obviously didn't do my CLAO homework, and still have no intention to do it. Bwahaha. I think I'm going to sleep now. Wow, it's only 11pm. That's early.

posted by qian @ 23:07