/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Finding my wings....
Our class blog
Sian
@!#@!#
YOZ!
Dying....
[0534-1314]
Chu1 Yi1
Bye monkey, HI chicken!
DANCE!!!

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
(I need a Title)

Eng Liang, are you sure? Hell, that's next freaking Friday. Oh my God. I can't even run 2 PE rounds, which I did, today. ELKWJFdsamdffffk31j!!!!!1111~ oneoneone. I need someone else's heart, lungs and muscles to run this race. Mehh. Do they do such transplants?

Yay, I see more people posting. This rocks. ^^

Rachel: Ehh, I'm missing choir for Dramafeste too, okay! That sucks because I have a big problem with a song we're singing right now and missing practice spells my certain demise. Plus, to get an excuse from choir is terribly troublesome because I have to get collect a form and get people to sign it and all. I think I'll be running around school tomorrow. WAAA. Poor me. Okay. Self-pity is like... weak. I shall (try) not (to) pity myself, because I must think of more unfortunate people than me, blah blah blah...

Okay, That paragraph above was so full of crap it didn't even make sense to me. 0.0

xx Qiqian-who-doesn't-want-to-miss-choir

posted by qian @ 23:42