/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Dying....
[0534-1314]
Chu1 Yi1
Bye monkey, HI chicken!
DANCE!!!
Happy CNY!!
Hrm...
Chu Xi
Pie!
CNY!

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, February 13, 2005
YOZ!

HELLO lin wu san si yi sheng yi shi

Yes, I know, you all really really miss my title. YOZ! I hope those who turn up for sentosa really have a great time. Have a good rest and we'll be back to gobble a hole out of the seniors' pockets on sunday! *evil laugh*

Can everyone walk up to Da En and thank him personally for the tremendous amount of effort and commitment he has put in too for sentosa? As for the pictures right, I will tabulate everything I have at a certain time of the year that's not very far away and pass it around the class, so don't worry! However I have a habit of deleting those super lousy photos and so that kind of explain my collection:p I hope more people will bring camera while my fingers take a slight break........

K anyway, I certainly think that 4 out of 25/26 isn't a very good representation. That's me, you jin, qq and of pozilla. We need more people to post (obviously)!!!!!!! THerefore, to prevent all talk and no actions, I have come up with a MARVELOUS plan:D Hehe. being the usual nice person, I have selected YOZ JIN to be our new 'blog publicity' rep. His new challenge is to get every single PRC to post atleast one entry here, MWHAHA, game enough for it?:P (everyone clap for you jin!)

For those who really have no topic, let me offer you one- ' What can the welfare rep do for you ' (using my chance to reap in some opinions for the WELFARE department!). Please, I CANNOT mug for you, lol. Anyway, if you typed till some really confidential part or emotional part, you can always send me a private mail at my email- wjchan@gmail.com! The welfare department offers 'couseling' and promotes 'sharing and caring' and.......k enough advertisement, hope to hear many constructive statements soon!

Now now, what am I doing here on a Sunday morning? I am going back to mug my Chemistry, owing lots of chem tutorial, cyaz at STJ ppl!

(WEL.l i have become FA.t al.RE.ady) (REP)- WJ

your welfare is my welfare.

posted by -wj- @ 07:46