/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

(I need a Title)
Finding my wings....
Our class blog
Sian
@!#@!#
YOZ!
Dying....
[0534-1314]
Chu1 Yi1
Bye monkey, HI chicken!

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
HUAN YING GUANG LING

Hello everyone,

It's me again! I see so many so many so many entries in this blog! That's very encouraging! However, I do not see a SINGLE fellow foriegn comrades writing any entry & our poor yahoo group has seriously been STARVED:P Yes, please address the problems necessarily.

Basically I am writing an entry here to provide MORAL support to all the actors and actresses out there especially our three main performers. No doubt many of us are in some sort of negative situations with specific mentioning of CCA or homework, we are all through this supposedly "enjoyable" time together. I think we can appreciate as a class the sessions when we carry the chairs back and forth for uncountable times, when we sit down on stage and blabber trigo theorms or when we look at rachel bang the table, jie rong hold grace hands or even daen play sissors paper stone. Ain't all this fun? So let's treasure this unique experience as I doubt there will be a second one.

To those going on stage, don't be afraid to daringly express yourself or make a fool of yourself. THat's what acting is all about and DA EN can certainly show you how to do so. We'll acquire all the energy from everywhere and give our best for the last two main days. That means getting our class to come down and watch us end with a GREAT BIG BANG!!! ALl the best.

RIGHT, next is cross country. For this particular event, I think the product is not so crucial, the process is more important. As long as we have put in effort and try our best, I think we can be very proud with ourselves. So running will probably resume next week and we try to run EVERYDAY. Please turn up and try to improve yourself, BUT NEVER OVER EXERT AND INJURE YOURSELF. I can assure you that running more frequently will reduce your desires to acquire other people's organs:D

LAstly, this SAT's morning activities have been cancelled to give drama feste people a good morning sleep. Please BUG HUANG YU for your plans to SAJC as I, very unfortunately cannot make it. PLEASE also bug jierong for our plans regarding JTS. THis is because we are very very kind and thoughtful souls who never forget to thank our beloved seniors for guiding uson the right path of possessing the HWA CHONG spirit. I am sure we are quite grateful to SOME of them and would really like to give them a nice treat.

K that's all from me. Once again, GOOD LUCK PEOPLE for the rest of this week while we face a new week of new challenges thereafter. 34 4eva!

ur amiable WJ
your welfare is my welfare=D

posted by -wj- @ 22:36