/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Bye monkey, HI chicken!
DANCE!!!
Happy CNY!!
Hrm...
Chu Xi
Pie!
CNY!
大家好。
{{Cold}}
THB that You Jin is not a mugger

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Chu1 Yi1

Today is Chinese New Year, chu1 yi1! Maybe I'm not the first one, but I'm going to wish everyone a Happy New Year anyway! Haha.

Yesterday was quite fun lah, an experience for all of us to remember. Thanks to everyone who helped out with the stall, especially Lay Ning who provided all the materials for making the tang1 yuan2, as well as Da En for his cookies, kueh bangkit and pineapple tarts! Although we couldn't sell our tang1 yuan2 in the end because of some *cough* technical problems, I think (hope) that we made a profit anywa, no matter how little. ^^

As for the mass dances, I am confident that I cannot dance, and will not attempt to do so any longer. But me, being so sporting and enthusiastic, might eventually break this promise. Haha. Anyway, I have to agree that Apollo dances were very ZAI. Yay.

Signing out,
xx Sleepy Qiqian

posted by qian @ 07:18