/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

@!#@!#
YOZ!
Dying....
[0534-1314]
Chu1 Yi1
Bye monkey, HI chicken!
DANCE!!!
Happy CNY!!
Hrm...
Chu Xi

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Monday, February 14, 2005
Sian

Today was a mega-sian day even though it was Valentine's Day. Harhar. The people who went for Dramafeste can vouch for me on that. Today I was walking around like a dead corpse, trying to drag myself around the school and go through the movements of living. Not to mention how fatiguing the rehearsal for the play was, for some reason, even though I did nothing but carry a chair on and off the stage, sit on it and look like a slacker. Yay.

This week is going to be terribly draining. Ho hum. I'm not looking forward to it. See, for choir we have to memorise this terribly difficult song that I can't even sing properly with the score in front of me. Plus there are some really difficult and lame actions to go with it, which I must accomplish doing by this Saturday. And you all know how I really can't coordinate my arms and legs, much less sing at the same time. Furthermore there are Dramafeste rehearsals everyday which will require us to miss lessons and hence have to find time to make up for them. Not to mention the real performances on Thursday and Friday night. To look at things from a different angle, it'll be fun because my friends and I will be going through it together, and it'll be an exciting experience because it'll let me challenge my limits. But still. I will always pick a slack week over anything else. However it's the first three months... live a little more, what else can I say?

As for our Sentosa class outing, all I have to say to Poh Wei is that: eh, you asked for it. Haha. I have no comments about a person who dunks himself into the sea and delibrately throws the ball to the monkey so he can be one. LOL. He amuses me to no end. XD Not to forget our lovely STJ at NYDC... thanks a million to our seniors who seriously rock hard core. XD Yay.

By the way, to anyone wanting to contact me on MSN: I think I'm still experiencing network problems which is such a pain in the ass. >< So I think the best way is to email me. Or better still, SMS me.

Yes, now I shall officially sign off. Hopefully my post will not be the first one the next time I come online again... haha.

xx Qiqian-who-will-not-make-stupid-acronymns (no offense hor!)

posted by qian @ 23:45