/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Our class blog
Sian
@!#@!#
YOZ!
Dying....
[0534-1314]
Chu1 Yi1
Bye monkey, HI chicken!
DANCE!!!
Happy CNY!!

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Finding my wings....

....ok...it's me again...as all of u might have nth....my post-count is getting lesser...post is getting shorter and more boring...yes...coz i have nth to post anymore....the past few entries took me 1/2 hr each to be written....i am running out of things to write so i guess some other pple shall take over my task and post crap...i will stop posting for a while so tt i can complete my tutorial(dun kill me...it's now or never)....and catch up with things i have to catch up...i dun like the feeling of leaving tutorial undone...so forgive me for "mugging"...i'll still be online...but i wun tok much over msn...so i've no idea y i'm still wanna come online...i'm sorry to those who tok to me but i din reply...hmm..wait...only our dear treasurer...ok...i'm real sorry...i was doing GP which is suppose to be handed in tml...could have finish earlier but i was distracted by TV...ok....seee...i say my entries is getting shorter and more boring....ok...shall stop bombarding everyone with bad grammers and boring entries....tata....

P.S: Cross country next fri?....i tot tt is when we will get our eh-hem...

-[YjN]- Signing Out....-----"I'm a 'Mugger'...I'm the Chem rep..."

posted by Jin.Grey @ 23:33