/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

(I still need a Title)
HUAN YING GUANG LING
(I need a Title)
Finding my wings....
Our class blog
Sian
@!#@!#
YOZ!
Dying....
[0534-1314]

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hello everyone

I think drama feste was a great success under MY defintion. Both the process and the product is terrific. Given the actors and actress undying commitment and classmates blazing class spirit, there has been tremendous improvement in the production. Even MONG SENG can testify to that! So here I am to give everyone a good pat on the back and say "well done". I certainly look forward to the next event as a class together! 05 S34 ROX!

Please proceed to the yahoo groups for the photos. There are also two video files uploaded there too, I hope you all will enjoy it though it's poorly taken:P

Next up, we have cross country. From ENG LIANG's enthusiastic post, I am sure everyone is very motivated to run and improve yourselves. I can assure you that everyone in our class is horizontally challenged, whether it's in the positive or negative direction. Therefore, I appeal to everyone out there to bring your PE attire everyday and join us on the route to personal perfection:D

That's about it from me, everyone have a good rest and nice day.

WJ
your welfare is my welfare.

posted by -wj- @ 15:43