/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

After So Long...
Three-Four
Hello everyoneI think drama feste was a great succ...
(I still need a Title)
HUAN YING GUANG LING
(I need a Title)
Finding my wings....
Our class blog
Sian
@!#@!#

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Monday, February 21, 2005
Hmm

Wow, all this activity gladdens me. You don't know how happy it makes me to come online and read the stuff that you guys post. XD Yay. However it is my personal preference that I see all this activity over at the Yahoo group instead because I find it easier to navigate through the posts there, rather than viewing all of them at one shot. Those of you who are in the know will realise that I am on a 56K dialup which is like, freaking slow, so the blog is taking longer and longer to load each day. Not that it's a bad thing, but still.

I realised that I slept a lot this weekend. Well, at least it felt like it. And that I'm going through an I-Have-No-Money stage, which is very new to me, considering that in secondary school I never (NEVER!) go out. Ho hum. I guess I'll have to scrimp and save next week (nooooo...), but something tells me I'll be spending a lot on transport *coughTAXIcough*. Oh well.

Next week is Happy Week (in addition to Happy Day). Why? Because I (along with other Chem-taking Dramafeste people which are namely Rachel, You Jin, Da En, Eng Liang and I) have to make up TWO science practicals as well as take TWO science practical tests. So that totals up to FOUR science practicals altogether if my F Maths serves me right. >< Not to mention Torture Day which falls on Friday, marking the day of X-Country under the hot sun. They're going to drive us like work horses arond the turf club, I swear. Yay. Everyone begin bringing in cartons of Chicken Essence please, lest we all start having mental breakdowns midweek. That would not be good.

On the topic of our class blog, well, I don't see it as a competition either. It's more of a place for me to complain (haha, I'm sure you guys are rather sick of it) and rant and just soak up the Three Four spirit. Yay! I really do hope to see people continue posting long after the judging is over, and long after Term 1, and long after everything is over.

Anyway, shall stop ranting here, see everyone in school on Monday morning...

posted by qian @ 01:14