/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

[lack of title]
Harmo Concert
MIng Hui's ADd
Gathering
crap CCAL camp
Seniors
To Be Robin Hood...
Electives!
Wj
Holiday

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Yoz!

Hello everyone.

Congratz Qian on your new computer, I hope you enjoy playing around with it. Does it mean no more internet disconnections?:p My previous new computer wasn't very thrilling for long, I hope that doesn't apply to you:D On the issue of the CHoir's Exco, being in the exco doesn't really matter when it comes to contribution and enthusiasm for any CCA. All the best for your term in Choir.

Oh I was down with all kinds of illness too, but as you can see, since I survived to type this entry, the germs are actually quite useless (not really lah, I was very sick:S). Too bad you malicious irritating bacteria, I won and tahaned all your torment, mwhaha. *cough cough*

Congratz Poh on your vice presidency, guess our class's not bad or rather you r pro! Oh Jason too, Lion DAnce Chair, anymore?=D

Good luck everyone for your mugging. I do hope I make it through somehow too:s Happy last two weeks of hooooooools!

Wei Jie
[Looking forward to see everyone but not the books:D]

posted by -wj- @ 17:40