/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

MIng Hui's ADd
Gathering
crap CCAL camp
Seniors
To Be Robin Hood...
Electives!
Wj
Holiday
Class fund!
Maths Paper

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Harmo Concert

For my 3rd straight entry in a row,

Returned from the HArmoc concert and I must say I really enjoyed it. THe concert far exceeds my expectations. THe 34 item kind of touched me and made me guilty as well. Really sorry that there are more performers than audience from the class. I really enjoyed the performance especially that of you jin. YOu Jin has done a fantastic job, keep it up! Hui Fang is also respectable for perservering despite being very sick. I hope you get well soon. Similar thoughts go out to poh to get well soon though you vanished rather speedily before I can even have a word with you. Congratulations once again 34, hope to see you all in action next year for an even more spectacular performance. Tataz

Wj

posted by -wj- @ 00:11