/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Electives!
Wj
Holiday
Class fund!
Maths Paper
REVIVAL!
W00t
Star Wars
Wj
Too bright

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, May 29, 2005
To Be Robin Hood...

....my electives...hmmm....quite ok i wud sae...archery is very fun...though the bowstring keep hitting my arm...ouch....tt spot is still red...it's very interesting how one can aim with the bow...i'm very tempted to join archery coz it's fun...but time is one problem...found out tt pulling the string is not exactly easy... my arm aches after many rounds of pulling...but i enjoy it...

...paintball....hmm...i wudn't exactly sae it's fun...the waiting time is like argh...and i am hungry....and finally when it's our turn...i found out tt getting hit is not exactly my kind of fun...lol...imagine something travelling at god-knows-wad speed hitting you...i was the first the get hit and was like...wtf...my wrist was red for the rest of the day...my mask was fogging during the game...and my vision was blurred...

...i think i still prefer archery more than paintball...haha...and i agree with rachel...eep was kinda cool...going to sch at 8 is fun when u get stares from people from other school(apparantly they were late)...

posted by Jin.Grey @ 22:29