/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Wj
Holiday
Class fund!
Maths Paper
REVIVAL!
W00t
Star Wars
Wj
Too bright
wj

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Electives!

Haven't posted here in just about forever.

My electives were Archery and Clay Target Shooting, which were both fun. =P Especially Archery. Although it was a bit hard when we just started because the bow was rather large (it's taller than me... ><) and you need quite a lot of strength to pull back the string (I don't know what you call it) to shoot.

Clay Target was a bit of a bummer because it started raining. Since we were shooting outdoors, we couldn't continue for some time, so we spent about 2 hours sitting around doing nothing. Blah. However Clay Target Shooting itself was fun, and I personally felt that I shot quite well (haha). The shotgun which we used was supremely heavy though, and I was having problems closing the gun after we loaded them. What hurt most however, was the recoil of the gun, and now my right shoulder hurts more than anything. Ooo, one interesting fact is that the shooting range is quite near my house! I was watching my housing estate go by when the bus was on the highway. It's not often that people travel to my area you know, seeing that I live on the edge of the world. Haha.

Well, I gotta go, sorry if it's a little brief 'cos it's my concert later. Yup. =P Too bad most of you are not going. Haiz, miss out on the good show!

posted by qian @ 11:21