/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Harmo Concert
MIng Hui's ADd
Gathering
crap CCAL camp
Seniors
To Be Robin Hood...
Electives!
Wj
Holiday
Class fund!

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, June 12, 2005
[lack of title]

Hey rach, congratulations, i'm blogging because there's something to respond to. XD

Anyway I've been coughing like a sick cat for the past two days. Ugh. It seems like I'll cough at least once every 3 breaths I take. Well, almost. Especially if I'm speaking, which is not good for communication. Haha.

Ooo, I'm getting a new computer. YESYESYES! Haha. So happy. Yay. My own computer is so lanpok.

Yes. Typing random stuff here. Oh you know what? Watched Terminator 3 on DVD just now. If you didn't know, I'm a kind of fan of the Terminator series. Ahah. No matter how sucky it is. I think I watched the first and second movies a gazillion times on Ch5.

On another note, I didn't get into Choir EXCO. A bit sad, but I know getting into the EXCO will bring it's own problems anyway. Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise.

posted by qian @ 01:16