/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Holiday
Class fund!
Maths Paper
REVIVAL!
W00t
Star Wars
Wj
Too bright
wj
Yoz

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Wj

HELlo,

my elective was ok, ok....

YUCK, the helmet stinks like the worst shit on earth. I have to tolerate it for one more day:( BUt after all, the elective is not all that bad. I mean I am learning to skate. However I realise I haven't learn anything because i basically did what I did during ice skating, that is any how! I have been placed in the best group! That's because I can actually move around somehow. However I am the lousiest in the group, being the one that fall occassionally and always not in control.
Learnt how to break fall IF I fall forward, but the irony is I had not fallen forward, not even once. K I hope everyone else is having fun too!

WEi Jie

posted by -wj- @ 22:24