/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

YAaaaay
If the world don't suck, we would have fallen off...
yOz yOz
GOinG in cIRclE..
OucH!...NAstY
oK...I'm BAck..
Back!
Yoz!
[lack of title]
Harmo Concert

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, June 19, 2005
-Me again-

See I am mad, blogging so any entries here. No wait, I am HIP.

Hey qian, oops, I think you gotta change com, I vividly remember setting the colour of the words DArk BLue, not purple:P And there's something about my note book, it's battery runs out in less than 10 mins:( That was how my dreams of surfing on the bed shattered more distinctly by the days. *sobz*

As for studies, haiz, this paragragph is for those dying like myself. I wish I was some zai genius, then now I would understand everything. Since I am not, and I haven't really been paying attention, and with the short term memory I possess, everything just looks alien to me. Good luck to me and everyone there who really needs it. We'll all somehow survive miraculously. (even when I have no idea how to do inequalities, the 1st topic I tried, serious.)

Negative issues aside, yes I am finally recovering from my illesss. I cough only about once per hour and I have finished all the medicine given to me already! Hopefully I can start exercising and losing weight before I end up rolling around and crushing everything in my way. [includes exam papers and examiners, shall flatten all of them]

If anyone has any queries with regards to interact, please do not hesistate to contact me^^ I am more than happy to help you guys join:) It's anytime anyday, but not really any venue:D

Right take care, tataz

wei Jie

posted by -wj- @ 16:21