/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

If the world don't suck, we would have fallen off...
yOz yOz
GOinG in cIRclE..
OucH!...NAstY
oK...I'm BAck..
Back!
Yoz!
[lack of title]
Harmo Concert
MIng Hui's ADd

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, June 19, 2005
YAaaaay

UMG!!! POSTS! LYK! D00d.

Sorry. The last time I came to the class blog, I was looking at Wei Jie's purple one which is somewhere down there.

Haha. Been busy with my new ZAI computer. It's like, super fast can. SUPER DUPER FAST. I think I'm going to get heart attack. I mean, compared to my old, laupok computer, this one is god.

WA... 34 is also as ZAI as my new computer. hehe. So many people in EXCO. Yay! Haha.

However with my new computer, my dad has reclaimed ownership of his laptop. Therefore I can no longer surf the net while lying on my bed. *sigh* Now have to creep down dark dark stairs at night to get to my computer. Oh well.

Regarding my illness, I'm feeling much better and my mother has stopped making me drink horrible things. But I do still have a sore throat. Meh. I guess prolonged symptoms are a result of adamantly not going to see a doctor when you're sick. I really. really. Hate. Doctors.

Anyhow, I hope to survive the rest of the holiday in one piece. If you see me on Monday, well, congratulations to me.

posted by qian @ 03:33