/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

GOinG in cIRclE..
OucH!...NAstY
oK...I'm BAck..
Back!
Yoz!
[lack of title]
Harmo Concert
MIng Hui's ADd
Gathering
crap CCAL camp

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Saturday, June 18, 2005
yOz yOz

I am such a HIP guy, I blog^^ *grinz*.

Good luck everyone in mugging your block test, but certainly do bear in mind academics isn't everything in life. No doubt it's rather important but there's gotta be more to life. -BAlance-

(K I am rather naggy, but you know what, I can't start studying myself, bad wei jie, all words and no actions....)

I just happen to pick up a book- forgive and forget. Here's some content from within the book I thought I'd share with everyone.

-If everyone lives by ' an eye fo an eye', the world will be blind.- da great ghandi

To forgive is to seek freedom for yourself, and not for the person you have forgiven. It's only when you forgive, then will you be able to liberate yourself from the grasp of your grotesque experience. By forgiving, you will then be able to forget as it no longer concerns you anymore. Thereafter, it's this process that prohibits memores from haunting you for it no longer holds any significance. LIberate yourself from all the past agony=D

On another note, those who wish to join interact club please listen up carefully to announcements on friday, the day of the maths test. All you have to do is to spare two hours weekly to serve at certain places- like tutoring at BUkit Ho Swee, my current comm serve venue. The other commitment is to attend the club activities which will not be demanding and hasn't been planned yet anyway. If you feel that this type of activities will enrich your life, please do not hesistate to join interact club. I can also tell you that joining as a group is very fun as shown in other classes. However, do note that we are not about numbers but rather about an organisation of people with common interest. Therefore, you can ignore this paragraph if it doesn't apply. Interact can be a door for you to another world, to other parts of the society's hireachy=D

My illness isn't getting really better, *cough cough* that's proof.So I better get some rest, tataz.

Wj

posted by -wj- @ 11:15