/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

First time!
向上帝祈祷
Hurray....
Hmm
After So Long...
Three-Four
Hello everyoneI think drama feste was a great succ...
(I still need a Title)
HUAN YING GUANG LING
(I need a Title)

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Friday, February 25, 2005
YOZ!

Hello everyone.

After a couple of days without entry, I think I should add some life here. So here goes, YOZ! I believe you all certainly miss my YOZ! title right?:D Right. For this entry, I do not have very 'qim' vocab like that of TIM, nor do I have any chinese prayers in my mind. A simple reader- friendly enty:D

Today, cross country took place and I think S34 did fantastically well in the run. This can be seen from the colourful faces of the runners and I am truly glad that most tried your best. No doubt, we did not win any prize, but the effort put in has made us respectable. As I retire from my cross country captain post( I mean there's no point to continue being one now that it's over), here's a few words from that 'captain part' of my brain.

I think the guys did pretty well. We hadn't any ppl who rank 300+. *clap clap*. We have Poh Wei who ranks 111 and Da En who ranks 222. *cheers* For the rest of the rankings, please ask Lay Ning. The guys are really spirited in the sense that they come down to run seriously every tuesday and every other day if possible(except for one of the member with heart problems, we don't blame you). You have Eng Liang who actively pushes the team to run, Poh Wei who pushes the team to run more rounds and Da En who runs as much as possible, even on the second day of Chinese New Year! I salute you people! As such, my job as a captain is a very easy and smooth sailing one! During the run, even though Poh Wei vomited, he never gives up and continue running. Such is the spirit of S34!

The girls did even better. We have a 5 PRC + 1 team and it's heart warming to see them running their hearts out. Special thanks to rachel and qiqian for turning up to train with the guys, you all ROX! It's very unfortunate that rachel cannot run(due to injuries) despite her burning desire. However, the substitute, xiao ni, did us proud too! This shows that S34 never gives us inspite of the presence of set backs:D

So collectively, I think everyone has a memorable cross country day. THink of the times at the play ground:D Ask Jie Rong and Rachel for a more explicit description. Think of the times when we train together, I think we can continue to persevere and do even better next year. Do you all want to continue training for NApfa. It may not be too strenuous, just once a week every tuesday? Please state your response. That's that for cross country.

Next, of course I cannot miss out on my fair share of O levels recollections. I don't know about the results nor do I really care so much. The stamina in me to do so has totally depleted long ago. There seems to be no point in worrying too much, I believe you all may have realise that. All I have to say is, my goal of seeking an enjoyable first three months in HC has been relatively fulfilled, thanks to S34. You all have shown me warmth, valuable friendship, respect, enthusiasm ( sports).........blah blah.... something that I may not find anywhere else in Singapore. I will always remember the times we go through drama feste, play badminton, paint banner etc. I think my choice to enter HC is correct and I will not regret it. Thanks S34.

Yes after the release of results, we may part, but the bonding times we share together will always remain intact as one. It's can't be edited. Let fate take over from here. If let's say, I have offended any of you in anyway in this period, I am sorry. I am not perfect and I never meant to hurt anyone. Please forgive. ( this is the only sad part)

K, see you all on MONDAY and I wish everyone beaming faces at 2 then! To all cross country runners, have a good rest! TO the rest, happy weekends!

Welfare Rep/ CC CAP
your amiable WJ

"your welface is my welfare"



posted by -wj- @ 20:49