/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Thank You
posting rocks!
=D
IT's me again
hi=)
Start posting lehz...
I am a Pro-Jacket Lobbyist...
Start writing......
Uniform!
Amuse Me Amuse You

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Monday, April 11, 2005
YOZ!

Hello everyone,

This is your new CT Rep. speaking!=D Thank you so much for your enthusiastic support! I am not a perfect robot dropped from the sky, but a certain homosapien call Wei Jie, the one and only Wei Jie who loves the class S34 so much that he will give his very best to the class. Should you have any suggestions that will help make the class a better place, or any constructive opinions on the way I am doing things, please do not hesistate to approach me to discuss with me:D Looking forward to a fruitful and memorable relationship with everyone! Let's make 05S34 a 'a fantastic "cosmopolitan" environment found no where on earth except for the place that ROX the MOST! U'll never be sianzified here!' That's all for me, cheers everyone!

ur amiable WJ
::your class is my class::

posted by -wj- @ 21:50