/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

hi=)
Start posting lehz...
I am a Pro-Jacket Lobbyist...
Start writing......
Uniform!
Amuse Me Amuse You
Yoz!
HELLO hello hello -ello -llo -o -oo...
A new chapter...A msg to the 2nd intakers...
Havent done uncertainty....but still posting...

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Friday, April 08, 2005
IT's me again

I know you are quite annoyed that I have been typing a bit more recently, that's because I really hope you, yes you will post something here. I miss your entry....sob sob....(kenneth, qq YZ, where have u all gone to....)

CONGRATULATIONS DA EN. DaEn is our sole S34 councillor, WO Men Yong Yuan ZI CHi NI (hope my han yu pin yin is correct:S). Now that you are in council, your life is more stable with a more clear direction. Cherish your experience and HAVE FUN! PLease don't forget your beloved S34. (hint u must post something)

OKies people, tt's abt it for my SHORT entry. Have fun!

WEi Jie
-no more quote:(-

posted by -wj- @ 21:13