/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

IT's me again
hi=)
Start posting lehz...
I am a Pro-Jacket Lobbyist...
Start writing......
Uniform!
Amuse Me Amuse You
Yoz!
HELLO hello hello -ello -llo -o -oo...
A new chapter...A msg to the 2nd intakers...

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Saturday, April 09, 2005
=D

YAY, I'm actually online after so long. It's true and inevitable for tutorials to eat away at my life like the hungry little monster it is. The evil thing.

Anyway, this is my first post as the newly elected Welfare Rep, with Yanxia as my partner-in-crime. ^^ I know I have big shoes to fill (both figuratively and literally), and with the two of us, I hope we can do the job as effeciently and commendably as Wei Jie has done. I would like to thank him for giving us an enjoyable first three months, as well as for all the concern and care he has shown towards every member of S34. Wei Jie, you truly ROXROX.

First in the line-up of activities is obviously tomorrow's class dinner/movie! So far the head-count is standing at 15, but I hope that as more people check their phones and reply to my SMS-es, this number will increase.

Oh yeah, Yanxia tells me that their hostel is organising an activity together with the ACS(I) Boarding School, and it will be a treasure hunt thing around Sentosa. Does anyone want to go? I think it'll be great fun to go as a class. Besides, I think we all need more sun, seeing as we haven't had outdoor activities for so long.

Also, there's probably going to be a ice-skating outing after Rachel's SYF, because I want to. Okay, that sounded selfish, so let me rephrase that: because it's so damn fun! I mean like, ICE-SKATING. D00d. Who could not get excited over that? Yay, just thinking about it makes me hyper.

Last but not least, I must extend my congratulations to Da En, for getting into the 32nd Students' Council! I'm so happy for him, and I'm sure the class is too. =D Remember that the class is always here for you, no matter what!

Okay. I should end my entry here, before I fall asleep on my feet tomorrow at choir. Bah.

posted by qian @ 02:05