/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Amuse Me Amuse You
Yoz!
HELLO hello hello -ello -llo -o -oo...
A new chapter...A msg to the 2nd intakers...
Havent done uncertainty....but still posting...
Yoz!
erm
The unique post
=D
Just an entry....

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Uniform!

Hello everyone.

GUess what? I bought my uniform! Feeling quite sad that I have to thrash my old uniforms. ANyway, my shirt size is 44 and my pants size is 33, it's so 34! Further more, i also notice that ming hui's home no. ends with 3343 and zi rui hp no. ends with 343, haha what a coincidence for the new comers! Spend your life happily everyone!

Wj
ur welfare is my welfare.

posted by -wj- @ 22:04