/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

posting rocks!
=D
IT's me again
hi=)
Start posting lehz...
I am a Pro-Jacket Lobbyist...
Start writing......
Uniform!
Amuse Me Amuse You
Yoz!

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Monday, April 11, 2005
Thank You

Hey again!

Thanks to all who came for the outing on Saturday, even if we didn't catch a movie or anything. I'm sorry to those who were disappointed by my decision, but I felt that if we weren't going to watch it as a class (or most of the people who went, at least) then there wouldn't be any point. After all, the outing was meant to bond people together, not just for the sake of watching the movie. Yup, maybe next time, when we organise an outing just for the movie. Yay. =)

Anyway, we had dinner at Pastamania in PS, after much walking around because the eateries were just too full on Saturday evenings. =( Hope everyone had some good food in the end! After that some of us headed to Esplanade on foot, the second time I've done so this year, the first being the very first outing we had as a class, with Yanxia leading the us through the CBD. This time we had to cross more hazardous roads and avoid construction work that seems to be a staple downtown nowadays. What was different was also the fact that we had to navigate through the night this time!

Reached our destination soon after, and I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be. XD Esplanade is just a gorgeous place, in my opinion. And for the first time, I had the chocolate-covered strawberries that were REALLY good but very expensive. Oh well. And to think I was trying to save money too. =( Went up to the Rooftop Terrace (I think that's what they call the place) and sat around, talked and listened to music from Huangyu's phone. Haha. Left the place at about 10.30pm.

I must thank Lay Ning, Huangyu, Qi Han and Huaming for coming, even though they left early. To me, seeing them reminded me of the fabulous first three months I had in Hwa Chong and more specifically, S34. The experience was both fantastic and terrible and the same time, because it only made more obvious the disparity of the situation now... Please don't take what I just said to heart, because it's not caused by any one person, but rather by a volatile combination of factors... rather, it's just the way I feel right now, and even though it's not peachy, I'll survive. I always do, don't I?

See you guys in school tomorrow. =)

Qian

posted by qian @ 02:26