/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

continuing to post...
another WEI JIE's post
another post
Heyz...
YOZ!
Thank You
posting rocks!
=D
IT's me again
hi=)

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Thing!

Hey, I post too, okay! It's just that I don't come online very often nowadays (oops... *goes to hide in a corner*), but I do make an effort to post once every time I do. =)

Congrats to everyone who has successfully completed their NAPFA 5-item this afternoon! That's one horrible thing that no one looks forward to that's over. =) Good luck to those who have yet to take the test, and to those who have to retake certain items: don't lose heart, keep on going, S34 will be behind you you always.

As for Poh's request for more class outings, I'm still undecided about it. Firstly, as I have said a few times, there's no point in having one if no one's going to turn up or participate actively in it. Secondly, I'm quite busy myself lately, and I find it funny to organise something and not take part in it. But I understand how fun it'd be if we could really do something engaging together, to relive (in a sense) how it felt like in the first three months. I personally would like to ice skate, but I'm sure a few people are against it, especially those who have competitions and such.

By the way, I would like to thank everyone for helping to sign the souveniers! I'm so glad none of them got lost. =) The next project that I would like to undertake would be the class jacket, which has been tossed around since the first three months... I plan to go check out the shop at Coro some time next week when I have no CCA after school (or maybe during my Wednesday break). In the mean time, we need DESIGNS! If I don't get any, we'll have to contend with my ugly drawings -- I'm sure you guys don't want to wear stuff that looks like curtains or... I don't know... funny... things.

I hope I'm doing an adequate, if not above average job as a welfare rep. Please, if anyone has any suggestions or criticism, feel free to tell them to me. I'm sure I don't bite... and I'm not violent either, no matter what others say. You know, you must formulate your own opinions, not ren2 yun2 yi4 yun2... haha.

Yup, I hope to see more people posting! I know you guys have no chance to come online much anymore, and neither do I, but I'd like to know that people are at least trying, right? =)

And one last thing before I end, I agree with Poh that the class atmosphere has improved lately, and so has my mood, which is good. What is not however, is the unhealthy state my homework pile is in. I need some Zhao Wei-ish powers to complete them. Pronto.

Qiqian
"I need a new motto."

posted by qian @ 19:32