/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Just complaining...
....
COMPlain week
wahah
Twice-Weekly Digest
hello
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
vertaling/'>http://www.tonjafabritz.com">vertaling...
P^cube
Learning...

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, April 24, 2005
RAARR

Hmph. My whole Saturday flew out of the window. So right now I have like, lots of things to do, i.e. Study Chem (BY TODAY), finish my A9 which I have only done one question of, and at least start doing my V2... plus my PI oso CMI. Aiya. Wish me luck to finish most of the stuff today, although I feel like sleeping 90% of the time. Damn. I think I need some coffee or other such stimulant, though I hate coffee. Yecchh. Oh yeah, this reminds me, I'm doing research for the stupid GP presentation I have on Monday lah. So sian. That's why I'm online. See? I'm wasting time posting. Haha. Oops, better stop rambling now, because you know, I should be doing other more.. productive things. Yes.

Good day, all.

posted by qian @ 09:10