/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

hello
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
vertaling/'>http://www.tonjafabritz.com">vertaling...
P^cube
Learning...
YOZ!
sAd cAse
just feel like posting
Back...
Awaken...NKF

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Twice-Weekly Digest

Yay, I'm blogging! I think I'll blog regularly on Thursday evenings and Tuesday nights. =) So look forward to my posts then, if you want to. Haha.

Anyway, I hope everyone will give me more input on the class jacket/sweater, because there seems to be a tiny disagreement over whether to put W.T.F. or just threefour. I'm personally fine with both, but I need the class' opinion on this because, after all, it's YOUR class jacket/sweater.

As for the class outing thing, I think the next major one will very likely be ice skating, unless there are strong objections ("reject!", "decline!"). We'll probably watch a movie if we find a time where everyone is agreeable. Sadly all my Saturdays are out of the question until SYF. Haha.

Oh yeah, if anyone of you has a blog, please post the URL here if you don't mind. Maybe we can put up a link somewhere on this blog? I don't know, just a suggestion. For starters, mine is http://greyprism.org but I don't post often nowadays because time is a rare commodity right now. XD

By the way, what Electives are you guys choosing (besides Yvette, who mentioned it already -- btw, good luck for your comp!!)? I think I'm going for Paintball and either Sign Language or Inline Skating. I'm thinking Sign Language will be very useful (that's if I can retain it...), while Inline Skating is just damn fun. However I already sort of know how to skate, just that I don't know how to do it "professionally" or "properly"? I mean, I can balance and get from one point to another. Haha.

I guess that's it for my post. Got lots of work to do, which I hope to clear soon, although I don't forsee that happening in the near future. Ah well, at least I tried. Don't lose hope if you can't do your tutorials or feel you are behind, because I think I'm rather behind too (argh). Keep on trying, and most importantly keep an open mind (is that how you say it in English? Xiang3 de kai1 yi dian3...). We roxrox.

"Tear and Share!"
My new quote!
Haha.
Qiqian

posted by qian @ 20:12