/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

....
COMPlain week
wahah
Twice-Weekly Digest
hello
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
vertaling/'>http://www.tonjafabritz.com">vertaling...
P^cube
Learning...
YOZ!

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Just complaining...

Yoz...even though my last post is less than a week ago, i still feel i have not posted for a long time, cos i m like addicted to posting. I m glad i have an avg of 2-3 entries each time i chcked the blog...rocks lor.

Juz reached home an hour ago went out with mong seng, waiting for my hair to dry now...so decided to post sth on this blog. Damn sian, went online b4 tt but suay suay my frenz online tell me help him edit PI cos his english CMI (mine not gd either but at least betta). Makes me feel super sad also because i nidda start doing my PI oso...even though i dont intend to do it by this wkd. I wont start crying cos everything's under control.

The electives oso cannot do anything must go for a stupid leadership camp and god noes why i m selected...probably i m the only person in the camp who wont end up being a leader cos my harmonica skills CMI compare to huifang and yj. The electives all look very fun and enriching...sad case for me. Read ur tok abt electives feel a bit left out oso...

My hand oso havent recovered yet very sad. When i do pull-up i will feel the strain on my arm...and cannot proceed further. Haiz...dont noe how i m going to survive napfa the nxt time. Moreover, i nidda do 17 by June...by last time max can only go to 12...i m dead cos when i recover it will drop to below 10. How the heck i train >7 within one month??? Screwed.... ARHHH...makes me feel like crying...but everything's under control...

Sorry...i a bit crazy today juz nid to vent fustration. Hahaz...finally found sth to be happy about chem ppl monday got test...yay! Moral of story is take econs...too bad for u ppl. Glhf mugging!

Poh Wei
"Everything's under control"

posted by pohwei @ 04:45