/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
vertaling/'>http://www.tonjafabritz.com">vertaling...
P^cube
Learning...
YOZ!
sAd cAse
just feel like posting
Back...
Awaken...NKF
write something

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Thursday, April 21, 2005
hello

HIez everyone,

I am really glad that the quote thing is working very well even with the new 2nd intakers, meanwhile I have yet to think of my quote:( Ever since I changed my post, I have no PROPER quote. I will take awhile to think of one more.

Anyway, I am writing here to apologise to everyone for my rather weird and down demeanor these days. It's really unbecoming of a CT rep. to show a lack of energy and zest in his daily life. I will try to improve, do give me some time to sort out some stuff. I probably have done some really strange things and thus if I have offended anyone in anyway, please inform and forgive me. THanks.

Lastly, I feel that maybe we want to consider a class outing soon. Qiqian is working very hard on the class jacket and we are all very appreciative of her efforts. THank you. Therefore, why don't everyone who has read this entry, approach YanXia and offer your opinions on class outings. THen. maybe she can cook up something simple like popcorn or ice blocks......:p

Take care everyone

WEi Jie
-the guy with no quote-

posted by -wj- @ 19:10