/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Learning...
YOZ!
sAd cAse
just feel like posting
Back...
Awaken...NKF
write something
Thanks...
Thing!
continuing to post...

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
P^cube

Today (I mean yesterday, seeing as it's already 'tomorrow') marks the day where P^cube was officially formed! Yay. Problems Passing Physics? Join the club! XD The current motto is Celebrating Academic Mediocrity, which is subject to change if I can't think of anything better. Haha. I think P^cube should be part of the welfare umbrella (oh dear, I'm starting to sound weird... must be the time...) because it's a support group for people to moan about their non-existant Physics ability. Maybe moaning and groaning and complaining about it might make you feel better, who knows? Better than having negative self-esteem when trying to study next to *cough* people *cough*. Yes.

On another note, I am delighted to see more activity on the blog! Yay! To reward you all I shall do... nothing! except heap verbal praise upon all those who made an effort to do... something. =)

Okay I guess this'll be a short post because I got to get up for school tomorrow, yes? Yes. Oh no, I'm answering my own questions. Someone help me!

posted by qian @ 01:33