/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

CNY!
大家好。
{{Cold}}
THB that You Jin is not a mugger
Activity!
Nothing to post
ME again!
Here to crap again
YOz! (jin)
Wad we need!

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Monday, February 07, 2005
Pie!

...It's me again...I brought something new todae....taadaa....see if u can solve it....you know the rules lah...move one stick to make this eqn true....



....hmmm....nvm...Wanna wish Everyone a happy CNY...i will be back on CNY to wished again coz i have nth esle to do except tutorial but i "cannot" do it coz it spells trouble...anywae...i really hope we can all go for the fac dance tml...this is our first major celebration with hwachong and probably my last...so i do hope we can spend the CNY in hwachong together...

It's -[YjN]- Signing Out....-----"I'm not a Mugger...I'm the Chem rep..."

posted by Jin.Grey @ 22:02