/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Star Wars
Wj
Too bright
wj
Yoz
hEllo
An article about de-stressing
Jokes
some words
Q.E.D.

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Saturday, May 21, 2005
W00t

Yeah, I agree with Rachel that the Chinese oral wasn't all that bad, although the examiner didn't come across as friendly to me as everyone has been telling me, and Physics was productive, for once. For all those who didn't go, there too bad. By the way, there will be another make-up during the June hols, so keep your eyes, ears and handphones alert at all times! Now work, energy and power doesn't seem as scary as it did at first. =D

I'm feeling so happy now, even though I do have a lot of work to complete. The moment I handed in the PW file to Mr Koh, I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Of course there's still lots to do, but the GPP and PI was dragging a lot of me down with it.

I was thinking of ice-skating during the second week of June. Any takers? If you're interested, tell me or Rachel! Heehee.

Oh yeah, Choir concert this Sat, $12 at VCH, 7.30pm!! WHO WANTS TO GOOOO? I need to sell tickets. Please tell me if you want some!

Have fun for EEP next week, I'm looking forward to mine. =) Also, looking forward to class outing tomorrow, hope to get a proper tan and some exercise!

posted by qian @ 20:13