/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

A new chapter...A msg to the 2nd intakers...
Havent done uncertainty....but still posting...
Yoz!
erm
The unique post
=D
Just an entry....
Yj Speaks
He speaks again...
Tech Support

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
HELLO hello hello -ello -llo -o -oo...

Hey, the blog is dead. This is not good! We need to make it A-L-I-V-E, yes? Anyway, today we met the 2nd intakers! There are five of them, but I can't remember most of their names enough to type them out here. Oops, so sorry. But I hope that they will have a fun time in 34 anyway. =)

Sorry, short post today. It's past midnight and I need to sleep cos I gotta go to school tomorrow. BAH. =(

posted by qian @ 00:16