/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Cannot be DIVided -DXXXIV
The Last week of SCHOOL
Stargazer
Hello Hello...lol
STRIKE!
05年3月4日- Happy 34 day
S34
3-4 Day!
Moving on....
>>--d- . -b-->

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Monday, March 07, 2005
JTS!

Since everyone's so lazy *cough* I shall do a quick recount of the JTS.

Met everyone at Orchard MRT! At 5pm when we were supposed to meet, there were only a few people, but suddenly quite a lot of the PRCs arrived because they came together from the hostels. Attendance was much better than expected, with even a few grandseniors coming for a free dinner.

When we finally decided that the people we were supposed to meet were here, we set off for Soup Restaurant. At first there was some confusion at where it was, but we finally found out that it was at DFS Galleria, the one opposite Far East Plaza. I have no idea why people call it "Scotts" too.

Anyway because I sometimes go to other Soup Restaurant branches, I must say that the branch at DFS has great deco. Heehee. The whole of S34 occupied about 5 tables, I think. It took us quite some time to settle down and stuff. The food, in my opinion, was great. You should have seen the table with 9 guys... the fish was in quite a sad state after they were done with it. But maybe it's just because they're GUYS, you know...

The Soup Restaurant bill is the best thing I've ever seen, man. We even had to send Wei Jie to withdraw money just for it, and I've never seen so much cash in one place before. XD

After dinner some of us went to the arcade at Cineleisure which we, for some reason, always go to. Played table hockey, daytona, etc. You know. After a while went to watch our seniors play pool. I don't know what happened after that, but I think some of the juniors stayed to play pool. I, on the other hand, went back to the arcade to stone around a bit, then went to cheers, then went home.

hmm, school tomorrow, and it's half day!! Yay. But there's physics prac, which like, SUCKS. And I have choir practice, which doesn't suck as much, but isn't the thing I'm looking forward to either. Oh well. Haha. Looking forward to bowling even though I've said repeatedly that I dun wanna bowl or anything.

xx Qian

posted by qian @ 01:10