/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Hello Hello...lol
STRIKE!
05年3月4日- Happy 34 day
S34
3-4 Day!
Moving on....
>>--d- . -b-->
不绝望
It's me....[0534-1314]
LIfe Goes On.

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Stargazer

Hmm 34 Day was fun, but as Rachel has already described it, I shan't repeat everything again. Sincere apologies to everyone for being so late though.

By the way, I know this is totally unrelated, but my dad brought home his telescope today, and guess what I saw? JUPITER and it's moons. XD It's so cool. Everyone should get a chance to see it. I'm waiting for the middle of the next lunar month so I can get a good look at the moon. Yay. =)

Anyway, tomorrow is JTS! Hope everyone will turn up if possible, okay? Actually, I mean later today, seeing that it's already 1am. Oh dear. I should really sleep earlier, because I'm not doing anything constructive, really. Haha. So see you guys...

posted by qian @ 01:00