/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

不绝望
It's me....[0534-1314]
LIfe Goes On.
-
[就算失望不能绝望]
-These memories are playing like a film without so...
[就算失望不能绝望]
[就算失望不能绝望]
Judgement Day...
D Day and H Hour

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
>>--d- . -b-->

guess most of you wud have hear wad mdm yeo saes...suddenly feel tt my chance has reduce by a very very small percentage of 0.00001....nuff said..it's self explantatory...yea...i've no CCA appeal...i'm more or less dead...oh well...it's been nice knowing all of you...my school life has been the best so far...though i really wish to join all of you...my chance is lim n->0....i tot talking to the teachers wud make me feel better...apparantly it doesn't works....i'll see wad i can do though...

Love,
...Yjn...

posted by Jin.Grey @ 20:46