/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Tech Support
Comic
Yoz!
Memories
A long entry
Some Pic
Simple
Physics lab
I m back!
Thoughts

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Saturday, March 19, 2005
He speaks again...

Hiez,

I realise I am speaking again before many others have posted(with the exception of qq), is that something I should rejoice? As this is the last few days of the holidays, many of you may be pia-ing your homework, some others doing their other stuff. Have fun doing them.

When I read the newspaper this morning, I came across an article. The school posting will be out on tuesday morning 8 am. Effectively, we only have a last day together on Monday before anything is comfirmed. Wednesday may see the absense of a few of our class which heopfully would not be the case. I don't know what to say though I actually wrote this entry in response to that article. It's just a feeling of loss and emptiness, seriously.

All I can say is, we'll pull through this period together, 05S34 will. Change is inevitable, but the combination of five very insignificant characters, 0, 5, S, 3, 4, represents something very powerful in our hearts, mighty enough to overcome anything, as long as we fuse as one. Bring on the most earth shaking changes and we are not afraid. We share the sorrows together(treat sorrows as uncertainties, they get really small when divided by 26), we share the joy together too(joy to the power of infinity!), we ROX ROX.

ur amiable fellow 05S34

WJ

posted by -wj- @ 12:36