/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Q.E.D.
3-Words Story...
Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
my pig
A nice Labour Day...
l@y-ber d@y message
Here's my pig:http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com...
CO practice is so intensive...i don't have a weeke...
MIA

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
some words

hello,

I just feeling like saying something, here goes. Firstly, I am glad the class has found a new source of entertainment- the graphics calculator! Despite not owning the gorgeous model of TI 84 silver edition, most of us are still able to enjoy ourselves by punching the keys of the TI 84 PLus. Have fun!

Secondly, I think our methods of communication, basically sharing rubbish together have seem to diminish or even vanish! Our yahoo group seem to be non existent, our blog's entry count is decreasing at an increasing rate^^.Wonder what happen to our crap book, or is it me who have not seen it in quite a while. Where's that yellow thingie that even Mr. Koh would hunt around enthusiastically for it?

Thirdly, haiz, my jacket has unfortunately been lost. I am not blaming anyone in this incident, nor am I very upset and furious. I just hope that everyone, especially those who had benefited from it before, would try to help me retrieve my jacket back. It was a part of me everytime I suffer in the freezing LT, I do hope it will be a part of me again soon. On that note, class jacket can possibly replace it temporarily.

Last but not least, I certainly think we need to have a class outing soon(not group outing). Now that my tournament has ended, I have slightly more time! Be it, an ice skating session, a trip to east coast, or even watching a movie or a dinner, please show your upmost support. Details will be filled in soon, and suggestions are warmly welcomed.

That's about it, I wish everyone a pleasant term 2 end.

CT REp
ur amiable WJ.

posted by -wj- @ 17:22