/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Memories
A long entry
Some Pic
Simple
Physics lab
I m back!
Thoughts
123456
?!
JTS!

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Yoz!

Hello everyone,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone. Finally, the once again ever familiar title has popped out. Yes, this is your amiable welfare REP. speaking. Just realized that no one has missed me ever since I last wrote. But I miss many of your writings, SO START WRITING. Let's try to achieve one entry per classmate by the end of this holiday. For those who go online frequently, encourage the others to blog!

Just woke up after many hours of sleep. The feeling is kind of GREAT because I haven't slept for so long in a long time (maybe I have but it seems like I haven't). Thanks to the Fac. Night and my STRENUOUS training, my body clock finally gives me a chance to sleep for that long. I am having such irritating muscle aches everywhere and I am feeling WEAK, but anyway, it's still a very nice feeling.

Let's do a REcap of what has happen so far. On friday night, we went to Orchard (scotts i think) for dinner with the class and some seniors. The food was pretty scrumptious although we had some trouble finding a table long enough to fit almost everyone. Daen, Eng Liang and I ate very little, only 4 meals between the three of us:D We ended the day by crowding around a PARTICULAR MEMORABLE ATM machine, talking. It's one of the favourite pastime of 34 and also just happen to be the one and only machine in Singapore which I have done withdrawal. After that we break up and went home. From this trip, I shall voice out one opinion. One of these days you all should try J8 or some other eating place nearer to certain houses of the minority of the class! *grinz*

On Satuday, I tried very hard to arrive at PS on time for dinner with some of the classmates. However, I learn that Singapore SBS drivers are one of the most polite and law abiding ever. They have to stop whenever the traffic light turn amber and certain bus number tend to appear only when 3 buses of the other numbers have past. Thus I was not early though I planned to reach half an hour earlier. In fact, I was half an hour LATE (although I m not the only one who has this 34 quality). " What's the point of going to Swensen without eating ice cream^^" We ended up not eating ice cream and somehow didn't reach the concert early or on time. Taxi drivers are very weird too for some reasons like they don't appear when you need them; so much for the efficient transport system of Singapore. However in contrast, Xiaoni put up a very entertaining performance for us (esp. when I never watch the 2 movies before and I still enjoy the show!) Well Done Xiao NI! Thereafter we went KAP and talk again:D

Next was Fac Night. I had a very interesting shopping experience before that but I shan't elaborate much. People were tired before the first item was bought:p We ate MAC for the second time!!! I was made to turn around on the spot for quite some rounds at the MRT to show my new items-_- Anyway, although we are early, we miss the shuttle bus:( We had to take 3 taxis where all three drivers ain't sure how to go:( We were brought all the way to pasir ris, round the back of Changi Airport before we finally arrive. Although the fare was abit Ex, I SAW THE PLANE TAKE OFF FROM A VERY VERY CLOSE VIEW. ( too bad to those who missed it).

Next we had FAC night, OK food, OK place, OK playing. ENGLIANG SAID ****, haha. The stupid play ground was hogged by certain bratty childern and adults. Therefore the whole thing wasn't interesting. At night when you jin, poh wei, qq, lay ning and me stayed back, we went to sit on the breakwater to talk again again. It was a brilliant experience which someone will elaborate. After that we went to play on the playground:D which was real fun, someone shall elaborate explicitly on this. Even Kai ZHi join us for one game or two before we sit down to discuss whether CO-ED or Single Sex school is better (ain't this famaliar). After that, we went in to play PS2 (need for speed underground) Since I wasn't particular good or worked up over it, the experience for me wasn't thrilling, someone else shall talk about it:D (notice all the someone)

Next we went to sleep on the floor which was particular chilling that I had to wear socks. We ate cup noodles the next day with someone cooking the plastic fork as well:P One of the cup noodle somehow drank all the hot water supposedly given to it such that after three minutes it's still dry:D After that we tried booking a cap, but despite about 20 attempts, we failed. In addition, the music played while they were locating a CAB was HORRID! Luckily QQ saved me from the ordeal when she manage to get a cab. We found ourselves chatting so as not to fall asleep in a cab and we also found that we were caught in a mini jam, ROX ROX. After that I went for trn:D

That's the recap for the last three days. This is the first holiday we go through as a class, may it be one of the most memorble one with Band Night, Fac Night, 3(march)-4(thurdsday) Day, Huang Cheng Night. Half the events have already happen, and they are indeed enjoyable for me. Let's make it even better. On thursday we are meeting at 10.30 am at Jurong East Mrt for HITCH and ice skating. Please turn up and do not be late as this shall be the highlight finale of our first three months. Try to bring as many cameras as possible!

Another thing to discuss is whether we should get a class item. A class badge or even a class jacket. Jierong please initiate! The term will start shortly, the welfare and activities department has decided to reduce the number of class outings to once a month. We wish to have more mini activities together like dinner or movie, please advocate! Those who think otherwise, don’t hesitate to tell me! With this new guiding goal in mind, may we have a blissful second term as we meet many more challenges. CHEERS 34!

ur amiable activities & welfare REP

Wei Jie


ur welfare is my welfare

posted by -wj- @ 11:32