/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

A long entry
Some Pic
Simple
Physics lab
I m back!
Thoughts
123456
?!
JTS!
Cannot be DIVided -DXXXIV

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Monday, March 14, 2005
Memories

Seeing that I'm awake now because my parents insist on me eating dinner, I shall post something before I fall asleep again. For all those who turned up for Faculty Night, thank you for coming. I hope you guys had fun! As for me and the others who stayed over, I guess the only feeling right now is of exhaustion because we hardly slept at all. XD If anyone wants to know, I was struggling to keep awake during choir today, dozed off during lunch, and slept on the bus home, LUCKILY not missing my stop. Although some of us went to the Fac Night without expecting much, I hope we brought back much more with us, in terms of memories and the fun quotient, which was true, at least for me.

The stars last night were amazing. =)

As regards to Poh Wei's post below, I must say that his post was hardly boring to read. I'm sure everyone had similar memories of the orientation week, which I'm very fond of myself. I don't know how true it is for other people, or whether it's because I haven't really had a chance to experience anything in my (sheltered) life, but the memories I have of 05S34 are one of the best I've ever had, and are ones that I will look back on during times when I need a happy thought to tide me by. The memories I have are like a much-looked-at photo album -- the pages can be dog-eared with use, the photos could have long faded, but the faces in them would always be frozen in time, and to me be as clear as they were the day it was taken.

I know our class isn't perfect, and that there are still many things in which we can improve on, but what I have already experienced in S34 has already made me happy and content; I fear to ask for anything more.

xx a very tired qiqian, signing off.

posted by qian @ 19:25