/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

MIA
Tourny
Piggy
PW SUX
Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe, can we have this in our class? 
If the world dun suck...We wud have fallen off...
Wee
Fun
Yang Yan's beloved Picture! -MUGGER- 

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, May 01, 2005

CO practice is so intensive...i don't have a weekend.. have to go back to school on Monday.. Hopefully we can do the best of what we can do on Tuesday..

I went back to my secondary school on Friday, heard my school's guzheng play.. they play so well, much much better than our batch, they have the standard of GOld with Honours.. but they got a silver.. everyone was so extremely upset.. even me.. :( the senior guzheng members (our batch) played our SYF song too.. forgot a bit.. and most are reluctant to play (so angry with them)..so only 3 pathetic people (me included) are playing..

i played quite badly for my solo performance.. coz my guzheng nail at the index finger came loose when i was carrying the guzheng.. then i played a lot of wrong notes >_<

posted by MoMo @ 21:07