/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Piggy
PW SUX
Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe, can we have this in our class? 
If the world dun suck...We wud have fallen off...
Wee
Fun
Yang Yan's beloved Picture! -MUGGER- 
Chem test?
We're Three Four

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Tourny

Hello everyone,

Today, I had 15 hours of sleep-_- Next week, I will be leaving at 10.30 for tues, wed and thurs. Look at my splendid schedule and the lessons I need to attend. 2 lessons of PW for the whole day on thurs! NO FM1 lect and econ lect for me next week. I wonder if there's fortunate or unfortunate, lol. Good luck QQ for your SYF, u'll make better use of it, much better than me:D Have fun everyone!

WJ
::making 34 your 2nd home today::

posted by -wj- @ 10:12