/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

Nothing to post
ME again!
Here to crap again
YOz! (jin)
Wad we need!
Hey.pp!
Integration...
Hey people!
Me Again!
Extra Extra...Read All About It...

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Sunday, February 06, 2005
Activity!

Wow yay, so much activity on the blog, this must be encouraged! You all must be a bit crazy. It's Sunday morning and I haven't touched even a BIT of homework, God save my soul. And to think you guys can come up with all these funny and wacky theorems, haha. Just goes to show how FMaths-zified our class is. Except me lah, of course.

Actually I was planning to START on my partial fractions last night, but I ended up falling asleep on my table. And when I woke up, I totally couldn't feel my hands and feet. Do you know how freaky that is? And after a while when I got my circulation going, I had the most horrible case of pins-and-needles (you know, that prickly feeling you get) that it hurt to move. >< Okay, excuses, excuses. I need to start on my work today.

Oddly, I'm looking forward to next week, because it's CNY. Never looked forward to CNY before, actually, because to me it means a lot of sitting around and staring into space, getting into overheated cars with stale air to lug our carcasses around Singapore, and having to give a big fake smile to all of your relatives while trying to weasel the hong2 bao1 out of their unwilling hands. I hope this year will be different, though I know that it could be worse, seeing that all my cousins (and me) have left our childhood behind and "grown up".

Anyway, shall not bore you guys with my boring crap. XD Please go do your homework before CNY and not be like me. I'm just going to hide in a hole now and eat my tutorials.

xx Qiqian the PRO-CRASTINATOR

posted by qian @ 11:17