/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

i carn get you out of my head......
Post-MAF
JASON
MAF 06 Photos!
chem is overwhelming!
http://www.horsman.co.nz/story.do?id=72how to fail...
chemistry.
I duno wat deters ppl from going maf, but i certai...
maf
yJ.

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Thursday, October 12, 2006

TOP TEN ELEVEN EXCUSES FOR NOT DOING THE MATH HOMEWORK
1-I accidentally divided by zero and my paper burst into flames.
2-Isaac Newton's birthday.
3-I could only get arbitrarily close to my textbook. I couldn't actually reach it.
4-I have the proof, but there isn't room to write it in this margin.
5-I was watching the World Series and got tied up trying to prove that it converged.
6-I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy.
7-I locked the paper in my trunk but a four-dimensional dog got in and ate it.
8-I couldn't figure out whether i am the square root of negative one or i is the square root of negative one.
9-I took time out to snack on a doughnut and a cup of coffee.
10-I spent the rest of the night trying to figure which one to dunk.
11-I could have sworn I put the homework inside a Klein bottle, but this morning I couldn't find it.


Note: Interested in the last 3, visit http://plus.maths.org/issue10/features/topology/

posted by Jin.Grey @ 01:45