/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

yJ
Yes! So since we think that we do not reli know on...
Yes! So since we think that we do not reli know on...
Jason is slow. Haha. People have been making sever...
i read twice to realise the joke. lol =Dit is reli...
finally. graduating. soon. ( and chan, lin, teo, l...
ya.. eat more fruits..
argh. haven't posted here in like almost forever. ...
All-nerd?!?! Hmmm. Anyway, today's maths s was cra...
Hi all the intelligent people! Are you all honoure...

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Thursday, October 05, 2006
econs

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" That's Direct Marketing

2. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."That's Telemarketing

3. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door of the car for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?"That's Public Relations

4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and say: "You are very rich! Can you marry ! me?" That's Brand Recognition

5. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.That's Customer Feedback

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. That's demand and supply gap

7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him.That's contestable market structure

8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" Your wife arrives. That's barriers to entry

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: I am very rich. Marry me!". Another guy with flowers and a mercedes said: I am richer. Marry me!"That's absolute advantage

10. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm very rich. Marry me!" Her equally gorgeous friend tags along for the rest of the night.That's economies of scale

11. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm very rich. Marry me!" Two years later, you have kids.That's the multiplier effect.

Just enjoying a little bit of econs. As for MAF, I don't think anyone should be expecting anyone to go. Just go and enjoy yourself with whoever who is going.

posted by -wj- @ 10:47