/about
A "cozy" virtual environment especially for all S34s. You will never be alone here. Let's fill this blog with all our passion! 34 rocks!

/whoweare

/previous

CT badminton
A decision
yoYOyo
34- The place of cool fate (under the tree)
Be happy
34- a place of fate....
You haven seen the last of it...
hi
class pic
Desiderata

x

skin by heroine
modified by qian
Friday, August 05, 2005
Welfare?

First off I want to apologise to everyone for not being an active blogger here, but I haven't been blogging in general anyway, not even on my own blog, so I have an excuse, right? XD

Well, as a welfare rep, I apologise if I haven't been doing my job as well as has been expected, especially since it's been eons since we've had a class outing or anything. Although personally I don't think anyone'd turn up for it or anything, even if it's after National Day celebrations on Monday (when everyone else is going out) because of the fuckload of tests the teachers saw fit to push on us.

So yes. The next exciting thing is probably the class tee that should hopefully be arriving soon! Then we can wear it during MAF or something, if people don't become mysteriously sick then or anything. XD

Er yes. I wish everyone well in completing your tutorials over the so-called long weekend, and try not to slip into depression or anything. But if you guys have any problems, feel free to approach either Yanxia and we'll be more than happy to try to help resolve your problems, or just provide a listening ear.

Peace.

posted by qian @ 13:13